- The rental fee includes Wi-Fi Internet, water, electricity, weekly change of towels / bed linen and final cleaning.
- The rent does not depend on the number of people staying in the house, but the maximum occupancy is 8 adults and 2 children.
Arrival and departure
- On the day of arrival, the house will be available after 4 PM. Please vacate the house by 10 AM on your departure day to enable us to clean before arrival of the next guests. Different times may be arranged, but we will not be able to accommodate arrivals later than 8 PM.
Liability and responsibilities
- The owners of Maremma House, and the people they work with to run Maremma House, do not accept any liability or responsibility for the consequences of accidents, theft, damages to vehicles due to the unpaved road conditions and the like during your stay, and specifically in, around and in the vicinities of the house.Please consult your private insurers for coverage. We recommend that you take out a reliable travel insurance.
- Faults that are found before or during the rental period are to be reported to the owner immediately.
- The house should be used exclusively by the tenants for residential purpose. Any other use of the house, without prior agreement with the owner, is forbidden.
- No pets allowed.
- Please be conscientious in the use of air conditioning and water, and thank you for turning off all lights when not needed.
- Please do not smoke inside the house, and use ashtrays for smoking outdoors.
- Please respect the natural environment.
- Please do not run around the swimming pool. Do not dive into the swimming pool.
- Make sure to dry your feet before entering the house from the pool: the wet floors can be very slippery and dangerous.
- Pay special attention to outdoor and indoor staircases, especially with small children.
- Be careful when lighting the fireplace and be sure the chimney flue is open for ventilation.
- The property reserves the right to maintain active the security control tools present in the house (alarm and outdoor video surveillance system). Agreements may be made to switch off the video surveillance system that frames the swimming pool area. No video surveillance system is present inside the house.
- Please be sure to lock all doors and windows when away from the house.
Items & Equipment
- Attached is the list of items present in the house, to be signed at arrival.
- Additional items provided to guests, and to be returned:
- Dispose trash to the outdoor bins, located next to the entry gate
- During winter period, turn off the heating
- During summer periods, turn off all air conditioners
- Load and run the dishwasher
- Lock all doors and close all windows
Contract wording and clause
- Changes and alterations of this agreement need to be in writing.
- This agreement relates to the Italian laws.